- Eaton provides reliable distribution equipment, DC network power systems and uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs) to ensure a steady flow of high-quality power—because an outage of just a few seconds can mean catastrophe in a data centre.
- When setting up a data centre, Eaton will also help you put a disaster recovery program in place to deal with any unexpected emergencies, safeguarding your data and network so your business can continue operations without missing a beat.
- Eaton’s three-phase, high-efficiency UPS products provide maximum savings through unrivaled power performance in efficiency, input current harmonic distortion (THD) and power factor. The innovative, transformerless design reduces consumed raw materials and lowers freight costs with a substantially smaller footprint.
- With Eaton’s Power Xpert server solution, you can understand your energy usage patterns, identify energy hogs and realize energy savings.
- Safety is important, for not only data and equipment, but also for workers. Eaton engineers provide diagnostic arc flash studies, retrofit programs and employee training to assess guidelines, reduce fault current and duration, place people away from faults and prevent faults through predictive diagnostic tools and monitoring equipment.